With major new projects in the pipeline, Naikoon is entering a period of growth. A pioneer in the market, we’ve become known for our expertise in mass timber, prefabrication, energy-efficiency, and virtual construction. Now, we’re ready to take our next step—and we need an experienced Senior Project Manager to join our team to lead our growing portfolio of Commercial+ projects.
As a Senior Project Manager, your objective is to continually monitor projects through exceptional quality, sophisticated process, and skilled performance. At Naikoon, that means meeting our three strategic objectives: satisfied clients, satisfied employees, and satisfied shareholders.
You’ll be accountable for:
- Project, construction, and business outcomes
- Project execution strategy
- Resource and capacity management
- Contracts, negotiations, and purchasing
- Predicting, inspecting, and reporting
- Stakeholder satisfaction in a direct client-facing role
- Mentoring, training, and coaching teammates
- Ensuring policy and process are followed by all
- Quality assurance and quality control
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in managing a commercial construction projects
- Post-secondary education (diploma or degree) in a construction related field
- Strong leadership capabilities with experience in managing and leading people, department operations, managing budgets, and leading, managing and growing a strong team
- Proven track record of planning and executing commercial projects on time and on budget
- Demonstrated financial management skills, communication skills, and organizational skills
- Ability to utilize or learn technology as required: Google Workspace, Buildertrend, BIM Software (Revit, ArchiCAD, SketchUp)
- Experience with mass timber and prefabricated structures is an asset
- PMP Certification (would be an asset)
- Diploma or degree in architecture or engineering (would be an asset)
Intrigued? Email email@example.com with your CV and a letter stating why you’re excited by this opportunity and feel you’re the right fit. We look forward to hearing from you.
We seek out the collaborators and problem solvers. The ones who check their ego at the door and aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves. Who’d rather have a conversation than let an issue sit unresolved. The ones who aspire to greatness, but don’t pack it in when they hit a snag. They smile broadly, and often. They say hello, and offer their help. They’re talented, and ready to work.
These are our people. And we’re always looking for more to join us.
Our culture is defined by our values. They trickle down and bubble up, across project sites and in the office, through our conversations and in our actions.
Happy We love what we do.
Honest We deal in facts.
Inspired We are excited.
Committed We get it done.
Collaborative We are team players.
Do our values resonate with you? If yes, we want to hear from you.
Ready to jump in?
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified applicants will be contacted by phone or email to schedule an interview.